Summer CDC U8 to U12
CLUB DEVELOPMENT CENTER - SUMMER
The CDC is for ALL players of ALL levels in the categories U8 (2014) to U12 (2010). The mission of this program is to train the young athletes of the club and to ensure that each player is able to develop their technical skills in a healthy and fun environment. In order to ensure the safety of children and to maximize the amount of attention given to each player, Soccer Canada has established a minimum educator/player ratio. Educators must be certified and are supervised by our technical staff.
To learn more about a CDC, please follow this link to our Club Development Center.
Please choose from the following offers for categories U8 to U12. All options include a calendar of games within each program.
CDC1 = 1 practice per week
CDC2 = 2 practices per week
CDC3 = 3 practices per week
All practices are offered with the club and no practices take place outside of the CDC.
What is included with your registration?
- Complete uniform (shirt, shorts, socks and a ball).
- Participation medal
- 14 to 16 games depending on the registration, the game calendar is to be determined;
- For CDC1, the first 2 weeks are in the form of 'Street Soccer', we will evaluate the groups to ensure a balance in the teams.
- No activities are played during construction holidays (July 24 to August 7)
The necessary equipment to buy is soccer shoes and shin guards.
- If your child has never played Soccer in a club in the province of Quebec, you must register them as a new member.
- If your last club your child played for WAS St-Hubert, you must renew your child.
- If the last club your child played for WAS NOT the St-Hubert Soccer Club, you must send an email to email@example.com with the child's name and date of birth so that we can transfer your child in the system.
- Credit card online
When paying by credit card, service fees will be charged ($.50 + 1.50%) for each transaction.
- Interac transfer:
You must send your e-transfer to the following email:
Question: Club name
Comments section if possible: Name of player
Payment must be made no later than May 1. No information will be transmitted for unpaid registrations. Please note that our office at the Quévillon center is still closed, all payments must be made by the methods indicated above.
Our registrations for the summer period are now closed.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify the activities planned in the program. This may include a change of educators or locations. An insufficient number or excess of registrations or any other fortuitous event can also cause the cancellation of an activity or cause changes in location, schedule, price, etc.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further information.